- Reduction of inflammation and pain associated with post-partum, musculoskeletal disorders and lameness.
- Reduction of fever associated with bovine respiratory disease in combination with antimicrobial therapy where appropriate.
- Reduction of inflammation, fever and pain in acute clinical mastitis in combination with antimicrobial therapy where appropriate.
- Reduction of pyrexia in cases of respiratory disease and Postpartum Dysglactia Syndrome PDS- (Mastitis, Metritis, Agalactia syndrome) in sows, in combination with antimicrobial therapy, where appropriate.
- Reduction of inflammation and pain associated with osteoarticular and musculoskeletal disorders (lameness, laminitis, osteoarthritis, synovitis, tendinitis, etc.).
- Reduction of postoperative pain and inflammation.
- Reduction of visceral pain associated with colic.
Dosage and route of administration
Cattle: 1 ml of Ketoprofen per 50 kg of b.w./day for 1-3 days via IV or IM, preferably in the neck region.
Pig: 1 ml of Ketoprofen per 50 kg of b.w./day via IM in a single occasion. Treatment may be repeated at intervals of 24-hours during a maximum of three treatments. Each injection should be given at a different site.
Horses: 0.75 ml of medicine per 50 kg of b.w./day via IV for 1-5 days. In the case of colic one injection is normally sufficient.
Cattle: 2 days
Pig: 3 days
Horses: 1 day
Cattle: Zero hours
50, 100 and 250 ml vials.
Registry no. 3966 ESP